Who is your favourite sellaband Band

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sellaband offers Musical IPO (finance ?)

SELLABAND: REFINING MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING


I find Multi-level marketing interesting, perhaps it can be adjust the best thing internet has to offer apart from Technology, information, communication. And it has been quite remarkable, I have involved in it(AMWAY in INDIA) and what makes it less productive is that it does not loop by itself it involves constant sales/referral without so much of a change in the product/offerings which the conventional real time product marketing.


Download Napster 2.0 now!


THE CONCEPT OF WEALTH CREATION,
collaboration MARKETING: The Sellaband Concept

The Sellaband concept is a revolution in marketing by helping bands raise moving also giving the fans the opportunity to invest in the band.
to read more about the concept go to NEMESEA & Lily
The concept of Participation marketing has a great potential in creating wealth, investment which are tied to physical product and adequately defined. Sellaband concept unlike MLM programs clearly involves referral but Short of individual referral or building a pyramid...Each Referral or promotion contributes to the overall investable fund and as well as the profit total pool based on the number/parts or sum of money invested.


How it works: Artists sign up and seek "believers" (fans who put money where their mouth is). Believers pay 10$ / "part" to own a little piece of the band they love, and when the kitty reaches $50,000, the artist is assigned an "experienced A&R person to guide your recording process. Together with a top Producer you get the chance to record a collection of your best songs in a state-of-the-art Studio."


The believers get a limited edition CD once you're out of the studio, and Sellaband gets rights to distribute your music as free ad supported downloads and share the revenue.

It's an interesting concept, and the type of thing I've expected we'd see soon enough. Hive marketing is in its infancy, and digital music distribution is a perfect target for well executed strategies. Whether this qualifies as "well executed strategy", remains to be seen




Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments

1 comment:

vegas_dragons said...

Dear sir,
It is interesting that you tie Sellaband in with Amway. I can see it. I have a friend here in Australia that is heavily involved in Amway and he is very focused on it. He lives and breathes the idea of going "Diamond." He is very driven and he will get there - I am sure of it.
He is a winner and while I am not a member of the Amway corporation I admire him and his drive. I also love the inspirational tapes that they sell.
I guess I feel the same way about Sellaband that my friend feels about Amway.
I am driven and dedicated to succeed at this as he is with Amway. While he wishes to go "Diamond" or "Emerald" I wish for our band to reach the elusive 50K (the Mount Everest of Sellaband!)
I am not sure if you know my story but I am out there every day spreading the Sellaband story - without charge to the Sellaband. To be honest I have taken out ads in Australia to promote Sellaband (and my band) so I am actually paying to promote the company.
From a business point of view Sellaband is bound to succeed - as long as they have artists like Vegas Dragons who are eating, sleeping and breathing Sellaband 24/7.
If I could invest in the actual company itself I would buy as many parts as I have in my band.
The key to Sellaband's success is similar to Amway in that motivation is the key to the game.
You have to remain focused on the prize and not be put off by the continual setbacks. You can not take rejection personally and you must continue to find others that believe in you and the company.
If Sellaband can get another 1000 artists with the same drive as Vegas Dragons to sign up and spread the word (for free), Sellaband will be as big as Amway one day!
You mark my words!